Power and Controls Engineer
- Minimum 3 years of experience with industrial power and control systems, including power distribution, motor control centers, process instrumentation, and programmable logic controllers.
- Project Management experience in a customer facing role, including experience working with electrical installation contractors, equipment suppliers, and OEM’s.
- Lifelong learner with a passion for problem solving and technical growth in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
- PLC/HMI Programming Experience (Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagrams, HMI Screen design)
- Field commissioning/troubleshooting experience with the Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley product families (Studio5000, FactoryTalk View ME/SE, PowerFlex VFDs)
- Power/Chemical Plant Electrical Engineering experience
- MEP/Lighting/Building electrical experience is a plus
- Experience with ArcFlash analysis software (SKM PowerTools or similar) is a plus
- B.S. or M.Eng in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
- 10+ years of Military and/or Industry electrical experience will also be considered, in lieu of a technical degree
We offer competitive salaries with the opportunity for additional work incentives. Employees get paid vacation time, paid holidays, and a paid insurance benefits package. We also offer a 401K with employee matching.