Technical design and years of experience is provided to our clients in the beverage alcohol distillation industry. From batch distillation in craft distilleries to continuous processes in larger distilleries, VITOK Engineers has completed over 300 projects in this industry. We have designed many new distilleries and completed expansions in the United States and in the Caribbean.
VITOK Engineers can design or optimize every element of the beverage distillation process, from the receipt of raw materials to the proofing and bottling. VITOK can design the process, specify the equipment, design the building, define classified areas, specify and design instrumentation and controls, program the controllers (even tablets). We can also help you with the intricacies of environmental permitting.
A few of the Distillery Projects include:
- Wild Turkey Distillery (Lawerenceburg, KY) – Designed the distilling process, Buildings, MEP, and managed construction of a new distillery complex for Campari. This included the design of separate buildings and processes for Fermentation/Distillation/Offices (Main Building), Boiler House, and Dry House. Read More Here
- Heaven Hill (Bernheim Distillery) – Completed four (4) expansions over the course of ten (10) years to establish this as the highest volume bourbon distillery on the world. Read More Here
- Angel’s Envy Distillery – Designed the process and managed construction for this new distillery in an historic building in downtown Louisville, KY. Read More Here
- US Virgin Islands – Designed a new building and evaporator system for a rum distillery. Sized and designed foundation and controls for new generators to power the new evaporator system.
- Fort Worth, Texas – Designed a new greenfield distillery complex on a golf course.
…and many more.