VITOK Engineers has had years of experience in design and supporting the controls and infrastructure for the food industry. We have experience with confectionary, snack foods, high fiber cellular manufacture, dairy operations, and even pet food processing. Within these categories, VITOK has designed and supported expansions to the full process. This includes grain and raw material handling, the production and automation of the manufacture of the product, the final packaging and palletizing, and even the environmental permitting for the process.
Samples of a few projects that have been completed include:
- Multiple projects for a Large Chocolate Confectioner – Process Design, Structural Design, Product Conveying and Packaging.
- Cake and Icing Manufacturer – Process Design, Structural Engineering, Boiler Installation, Piping design, and Permitting.
- Potato Chip Manufacturer – Process Automation, Product Conveying, Process Development.
- High Volume Biscuit Manufacturer – Completed Piping Design and Process Instrumentation.
- High Volume Brewer – Designed Coil Heat System and Automation for Mash Cooking.
- Packaged Food Manufacturer (Condiments, etc.) – Process Design, Structural Design.
- Corn Chip Manufacturer – New Cold Storage Building Design. (Structural, Electrical, and Mechanical Design)