Here at VITOK, we combine our knowledge and experience with our engineering expertise to design and build high-quality industrial plant facilities. Our clients experience the benefit of our Structural Engineers working together with the Mechanical and Process Engineers on the project – this “in-house” collaboration ensures that the various disciplines on the project are working in concert with one another. You can be sure that the process and power equipment will be an appropriate fit, along with the proper building rating for the process or purpose of the design.
Our Structural Engineering services include:
- structural steel
- pilings and foundations for buildings
- grading and drainage
- underground piping systems
- composite concrete and steel floors
- pre-stressed concrete structures
- modifications to existing structures
- supports for ducts and piping
Together, all of these services provide you everything you need to plan, design, permit, and construct your facility.