- Minimum 5 years of experience with design of industrial process systems, including pumps, piping, heat transfer, pressure safety calculations, equipment specifications, control schemes, P&ID’s, etc. Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot, provide process optimization and meet OSHA, PSM and Environmental requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a project management role, including demonstrated ability to manage and control project scope, schedule, cost and quality (PMP certification preferred)
- Prefer experience in working with customers, contractors, architects, suppliers and OEM’s in a matrix environment.
- B.S. /M.S. Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred, passed FE Exam minimum
We offer competitive salaries with the opportunity for additional work incentives. Employees get paid vacation time, paid holidays, and a paid insurance benefits package. We also offer a 401K with employee matching.