Beverage Distillation System Design by VITOK Engineers
Technical knowledge and years of experience in beverage distillation system design is provided to our clients in the beverage alcohol distillation industry. From batch distillation in craft distilleries to continuous processes in larger distilleries, VITOK Engineers has completed well over 450 projects in this industry. We have designed many new distilleries and completed expansions in the United States and in the Caribbean.
VITOK Engineers can design or optimize every element of the beverage distillation process, from the receipt of raw materials to the proofing and bottling. VITOK can design the process, specify the equipment, design the building, define classified areas, specify and design instrumentation and controls, and program the controllers (even tablets). We can also help you with the intricacies of environmental permitting.
A few of the Distillery Projects include:
- Wild Turkey Distillery (Lawerenceburg, KY) – Designed the distilling process, Buildings, MEP, and managed construction of a new distillery complex for Campari. This included the design of separate buildings and processes for Fermentation/Distillation/Offices (Main Building), Boiler House, and Dry House. Read More Here
- Heaven Hill (Bernheim Distillery) – Completed four (4) expansions over the course of ten (10) years to establish this as the highest volume bourbon distillery in the world. Read More Here
- Angel’s Envy Distillery – Designed the process and managed construction for this new distillery in an historic building in downtown Louisville, KY. Read More Here
- US Virgin Islands – Designed a new building and evaporator system for a rum distillery. Sized and designed foundation and controls for new generators to power the new evaporator system.
- Firestone & Robertson – Designed a new greenfield distillery complex on a golf course in Ft. Worth, TX.
…and many more.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of distilleries that VITOK has either designed, expanded, modernized, or restored after being shuttered for many decades.
The list is still growing!
Please note that some of our large distillery clients have confidentiality agreements in place, so we can’t say who they are.
|Angel's Envy||Louisville, KY|
|Boone County||Florence, KY|
|Canadian Mist||Collingwood, Ontario|
|Cardinal Spirits||Bloomington, IN|
|Castle and Key (Former Old Taylor)||Frankfort, KY|
|Confidential Distillery||Frankfort, KY|
|Confidential Distillery||Shelbyville, KY|
|Cruzan Rum||St. Croix, USVI|
|Distilleria Seralles, Inc.||Mercedita, PR|
|Dueling Barrels||Pikeville, KY|
|Early Times||Louisville, KY|
|Evan Williams||Louisville, KY|
|Firestone & Robertson||Ft. Worth, TX|
|Four Roses||Lawrenceburg, KY|
|Glacier Distilling||Coram, MT|
|Green River Distillery||Owensboro, KY|
|Group BBS Rum||St. Thomas, USVI|
|Heaven Hill||Louisville, KY|
|Herradura Tequila||Amatitan, Mexico|
|High West||Park City, UT|
|Horse Soldier Bourbon||Somerset, KY|
|Jack Daniels||Lynchburg, TN|
|Jackson Purchase||Hickman, KY|
|Confidential Distillery||Clermont, KY|
|Confidential Distillery||Boston, KY|
|Kings County||Brooklyn, NY|
|Kona Distillery||Kailua Kona, HI|
|Kuelana Rum||Kauai, HI|
|Liberty and Plenty Distillery||Durham, NC|
|Lucky Guys Distillery||Hudson, WI|
|Confidential Distillery||Loretto, KY|
|MGPI of Indiana||Lawrenceburg, IN|
|Middle West||Columbus, OH|
|New Riff||Newport, KY|
|Ponfeigh Distillery||Somerset, PA|
|Rabbit Hole||Louisville, KY|
|Smooth Ambler||Maxwelton, WV|
|St Petersburg Distillery||St Petersburg, FL|
|Summit Powder Mt||Utah|
|Tarnished Truth (Cavalier Hotel)||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Templeton Rye||Templeton, IA|
|Tennessee Distilling||Columbia, TN|
|Tennessee Stillhouse||Chattanooga, TN|
|University of Kentucky - James B Beam Institute||Lexington, KY|
|Western Spirits||Bowling Green, KY|
|Whistle Pig Distillery||Shoreham, VT|
|Wild Turkey||Lawrenceburg, KY|
|Willett Distillery||Bardstown, KY|